Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

We're getting ready to ring in the New Year at my dear friend Dorine's home with her and her family.

Perhaps I should post some of our Christmas photos before 2013 arrives. When my tech support came here for the holidays, I tried to show him the problems I had been having with posting photos to my blog--but the problem was magically fixed! So now I'll see if I can post photos since Mark has installed Windows 8...


The Wigilia celebration had nearly 70 people in attendance!  Some of Mark's cousins came from Oregon, Colorado, and Texas to attend.


Here's Santa with two of his daughters...oops, I mean elves! 

 
 

It's so nice to have all our family members on this side of the pond again, and it was wonderful to spend Christmas Day together.

Wishing family and friends a very happy and healthy 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment