Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Breakfast of Champions

My dear friend Dorine and I headed over to Canton this morning for breakfast at The Village Cafe. Everything served there is wonderful and usually the only problem is trying to make a choice from their varied menu.  We decided to try the "Pancake of the Day":  pumpkin-cranberry-pecan, which just happen to be three of my favorite flavors.  We were not disappointed!


After breakfast we stopped down the road at The Shoppes at Farmington Valley for some window-shopping.  My big purchase of the day was some buffalo-hide chews for Kita at a cute little pet supply store called Leaps and Bones.  Then we hopped back in the car and continued on our way.  We finished our little expedition at Starbucks and made plans for next time.  I can't wait--Dorine and I always have a lot of fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment