Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Road Trip

Today I drove to Massachusetts to bring Ross the suit he plans to wear to the wedding this weekend.  The store tailor finished the alterations yesterday and Ross flies to CA tomorrow.  One benefit of being unemployed is that I am available for errands.  What a good excuse to see where Ross works and meet his co-workers!


The building has been completely renovated and looks like a great place to work.  Ross gave me a tour of the inside before taking me to lunch.


This is the Humvee that Ross rode in to get real-time data on the company's product in use.  

Then we went to lunch at Olympia Roast Beef and Pizza.  Woburn seems to have several roast beef/pizza places--I wonder if that's some kind of ethnic specialty as I've never seen that combination before.  The roast beef sandwich was delicious.

It was fun to drive on I-95, the "old" route 128.  When we lived in Lexington, we spent a lot of time on that road!  Brought back memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment