Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Magical Place in Westbrook

Sandy introduced me to The Pink Sleigh many years ago and it's our tradition to make a stop there whenever I visit her. We both love Christmas things, and The Pink Sleigh truly is a magical place.


These freshly painted sleds caught our attention before we even stepped foot in the door.  Darn, I only took one photo of Sandy and I'm pretty sure her eyes are closed--we're such good friends that I hope she won't mind me posting it anyway.

 
Definitely some great ideas on how I could paint the little antique sleds that are hanging in our garage--project # 10,001 on my "to-do" list!  I really like the Swedish/Christmas feel of these.
 
Of course I bought a couple of ornaments to add to my ever-growing collection--you'll just have to visit our home around Christmas to see them on the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment