Monday, December 5, 2011

Getting Ready for Winter

With the neighborhood black bear wandering through our yard eating acorns, mice in the kitchen, and the local red fox darting in front of my car early one evening, it seems like all the animals hereabout are getting ready for winter.


By the time I decided to buy winter clothes for my two Build-A-Bears last year, the items I wanted were sold out.  So after a few weeks of hemming and hawing, I splurged this morning and bought them season-appropriate clothing!  Since they sit on top of the family room piano all year, we look at them often and now they're part of my holiday decorations.  There are boots that match the girl's sweater dress, and work boots or black Santa-type boots for the boy...do you think they need them?  Sooo cute but I couldn't make up my mind...after all, the bears do have furry paws...

No comments:

Post a Comment