Saturday, March 7, 2015

Part 3 Scarves Up Close


This scarf I wore under the pink jacket is a large square with 4 of these orchids, one on each quarter.


I love the bold design of this scarf from India on the left but as you can see, it really holds wrinkles. I do wear the red and black faux pashmina but it's probably not something I would have chosen. It's good to get out of one's comfort zone and try different colors with a gifted item!


This large-scale design is just so striking and quite different from anything else I own.


My favorite colors in a modern paisley design!



1 comment:

  1. I like the large scale blue/green on tan floral a lot. It's definitely different and striking.

    I guess red is not a color you pick for yourself a lot, but I think it's a good one for you. That red pashmina has a holiday look, I like it!

    ReplyDelete