Thursday, April 5, 2012

Errands Day

This morning I ran a bunch of errands in preparation for Easter, including a couple of stops that are unusual for me.


Stonewall Kitchen is a Maine-based gourmet specialty shop that has their own line of jams, jellies, and sauces. This store opened in Avon a couple of years ago.


The store is really pretty with themed displays featuring their products. Look, Dawn, here's a "Spring time in Paris" display complete with Eiffel Tower!


This display featured their blue and white china with fresh tulips and jams.


Fresh Market is a new store in Avon that seems to be a direct competitor of Whole Foods.


This is the first thing you see as you enter the store.



Everything is arranged in a very appealing way.  For a small store with a health food focus, they have a huge bakery and aisles of candy (sorry, no picture of those!)

I also stopped at Munson's for chocolate Easter eggs and Big Y for most of my groceries.  Munson's has cute decorations but it was crowded and I actually forgot to take photos! 

It's a beautiful day so I think I'll take Kita for a nice long walk now.  Hope you're having a great day!









No comments:

Post a Comment