Monday, April 23, 2012

Rainy Days and Mondays

Mark and I decided to try somewhere new for supper on Sunday.


We were heading to Avon to the Big Y anyway, so we drove a little farther down Rt. 44 to the building that used to be The 99 Restaurant and Pub.  It
recently reopened as Colony Grill.


It has a very large selection of drinks and a very limited menu of thin-crust pizza.  The crust was crispy and the toppings went right to the edge.  I think I prefer Naples' pizza however as this one was a little burnt.


The owner chatted with us after we finished eating.  His other two restaurants seat 130 and 175--this new one seats 250! 

When we got home I had a message saying the pregnant counselor had her baby, and I started work today!  I probably won't be posting very often until I get the hang of my new schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment