Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend Work

Ross spent yesterday and today in the garage working on his MR2.  He's making good progress on this very big project.



Kita enjoys hanging out with the men but stays out of the way by laying down behind my car.


I have to figure out why my camera won't focus where I want it.  I think Kita's little half-smile should be in the dictionary under "chagrin"!


On Thursday a Nordstrom Rack will be opening in the former Linens 'n Things store in the shopping plaza just beyond the mall.  While I definitely won't wait in line for the doors to open that morning, I do plan to stop by later in the day to check it out.  If I'm not working, that is--when I shadowed the pregnant gal on Thursday, I thought she looked ready to give birth any minute.  I've been catching up on my mending in hopes that my wardrobe will be ready by the time I start subbing.

We are so excited that it is finally raining!  We had showers during the night and a nice light but steady rain since noon.  Tonight we're supposed to get a couple of inches of rain, and we desperately need it after a few very dry months.  It seems so strange to wish for rain here in New England!



No comments:

Post a Comment