Friday, August 17, 2012

The September Issue

After having seen the documentary "The September Issue" this past winter, I knew I had to get my hands on a copy of Vogue's latest September issue!


This issue usually sells out pretty quickly at newsstands, but I was able to find it at my local CVS when I was doing errands this morning.  Or, I should say that when I asked the young man behind the counter about it, he nicely volunteered to go into the back room and look for it since he remembered scanning it into their computer system.  Success!

The documentary, primarily focusing on Vogue editor Anna Wintour, is fascinating and definitely worth seeing.  I'd also recommend watching "The Devil Wears Prada", based upon a novel written by someone who worked for Anna Wintour.

As the cover says, this issue has "916 PAGES OF FALL FASHION FOR ALL" and at $5.99, it's quite a bargain--unlike the featured fashions!

No comments:

Post a Comment