Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stranger than Fiction

With a banned fungicide showing up in orange juice from Brazil, I was so relieved to read that the US has approved imports of orange juice from Canada!  You can read all about it here:

 http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45964089/ns/today-today_health/t/fda-clears-canada-oj-holds-other-imports-tests/

Who knew that Canada, our neighbor to the North, exports orange juice?  It certainly never occurred to me that was even a possibility.  I still can't figure where in Canada it is warm enough to grow oranges! 


Another strange thing:  we had rain last night but when I drove into Avon today, as soon as I went north past Country Club Road, there was snow on the ground...several inches!  A few days ago, that squirrel fell out of a tree in the reservoir...I wonder what will happen next...

Wishing you a week of happy surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment