Saturday, November 26, 2011

Par-tay!

With my own family away, I was fortunate to spend a lot of time these past two days with my wonderful friend Dorine and her family.  They welcomed me into their home with members of their extended family to celebrate Thanksgiving, and then invited me back for leftovers on Friday. Let's see, it probably took me oh, maybe 2 nanoseconds to say "Yes!" I can't even think of words to describe all the fun I had.  And all the delicious food--that would take pages!  However I have learned a new and delicious way to fix turkey...


Here they are, relaxing at midnight--right before I went home.  I hope they'll have plenty more time together to relax before the two oldest children head back to college on Sunday.  Holidays like Thanksgiving just fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment